Movement for Change is a not for profit organisation which relies on membership fees and donations. Whether you can afford to give a little or a lot we are very grateful for any financial support you are able to give.
You will be prompted to provide your PayPal account information or credit card details upon clicking the Donate button below.
Our obligations under PPERA 2000 (Political Parties, Elections and Referendums Act)
- As a membership organisation which is mainly made up of members of a political party Movement for Change is classed as a ‘regulated donee’ and is therefore subject to controls under PPERA 2000.
- If you donate more than £500 to Movement for Change you must be on the UK electoral register and a check will be made to confirm this. The Isle of Man and Channel Islands are not part of the UK for donation purposes.
- If you make a cash or in-kind donation of more than £7,500 your donation will be disclosed to the Electoral Commission. If you make several donations in the same calendar year these donations will be aggregated, and if the total sum is more than £7,500, we will be obliged to disclose the total donation to the Electoral Commission.
- The Electoral Commission will publish your name, the date the donation was received and the amount donated. We are required to disclose your address to the Electoral Commission so that they can verify that you are on the UK electoral register but this information will not be made public.
- You should use your own funds to make a donation. It is an offence to pass on a regulated donation from a third party without disclosing the donor’s details.
- UK registered companies, limited liability partnerships, trade unions and unincorporated associations may also make donations.